The LUXE office parking lot is coming along beautifully!!!
We have created a step by step on how you can achieve this look for the low 💲!
1. First we cleaned the parking lot and powered washed the entire area.
2. We then (when I say we I really mean the team lol 😆) added Quikrete asphalt high performance blacktop repair, in all the uneven areas to make the surface uniform and leveled. @quikreteconcrete
3. After we had the asphalt for the larger areas, we used @crafco
“Fix a Fill” which is a hot applied asphalt crack sealant. This has to be kept warm and is poured hot. Once poured you will have to use a spatula to flatten and help infill all cracks. We did this for the entire parking lot… So patience is key here friends! 🙏🏼
Finally we purchased a couple gallons of Seal Best 8x Acrylic polymer which seals and fills.
Couple of perks outlined below:
Beautifies & Protects Asphalt Driveways
• Dries to a Deep, Rich Black Color
• Fortified with Sand for Traction & Durability
• Superior Protection from Salt & Chemicals
We Hope you find this helpful and feel inspired to take on your own driveway or parking lot DIY!
If you guys have any questions, drop them in the comments below👇🏽 .
Ps. I didnt have any pictures of Marce on site with the contruction guys so here is a pic in the mist of demo inside the LUXE office 🤷🏻♀️
#diy #driveway #flexafill #crafcointhefield #parkinglotrepair #repainting #howto #black #asphalt #hotapppliedasphalt #latinos #contruction #design #cicero #realestate